Under-eye bruises or, in other words , under-eye circles are a common problem in all age groups. The cause of bruises may be genetic, as well as some drugs or lifestyle. Bruises can sometimes occur as a symptom of other diseases. In such cases you should definitely see a doctor. If it is not caused by an illness, it is possible to reduce the appearance of these bruises with some simple precautions.
Main Causes of Under-eye Bruising
- Genetic causes
- Irregular sleep
- Excessive stress
- Sun’s harmful rays
- Some medicines and cosmetics
- Not enought feeding
- Getting an age
- Food allergies
- Liquid retention
- Regl period
- Iron deficiency anemia
Suggestions You Can Prepare For Your Under Eye Bruises at Home
We know that the cucumber mask gives the skin vitality and brightness. It is possible to reduce the appearance of under-eye bruises again with cucumber . Moreover, it takes 1-2 minutes to prepare.
Slice a juicy slice thinly and put it on your eyes. After waiting 15 minutes, you can wash your face. You can repeat it every day until the bruising is reduced.
The mask is one of the most effective solutions to prepare with lemon and tomato juice . In equal amounts, mix lemon and tomato juice twice a day for 1 week.
Letting the potato slices wait for 15 minutes on your eyes like cucumber slices will alleviate the under-eye bruises over time.
Cold shake tea bags take both your tiredness and lighten your bruises. After using the tea bags, you can wait for it to cool down or use it by soaking in cold water.
You can bring the turmeric and pineapple water to the dough consistency and pour them under the eyes.
One of the easiest solutions for under-eye bruises is cold milk . Put the cotton swabs that you soaked in the cold shower on your eyes and wait for 15-20 minutes.
After 15 slices of mint leaves have been sliced, place them under the eyes and wait for 20 minutes. You can do this twice a day until the bruises are reduced.
The spoon can be left in the ice for 10-15 minutes and then held on the rings after removal. You can continue to keep it until the cold of the spoon.
These are prescriptions prepared using materials found in almost every household to relieve under-eye bruises. However, keep in mind that it is not possible to get rid of bruising under the bruises without finding sleep irregularities, undernutrition or lack of necessary vitamins, or other causes such as stress.
Things That Can Help Alleviate Under Eye Bruises
- Healthy eating.
- Sufficient water to consume.
- Gentle to the subciliary region.
- Avoid rubbing eyes.
- Sufficient amount of sleep.
- If you have nasal obstruction, solve it.
- Using the correct make-up cleansing product (a false cleansing product can cause excessive rubbing of the eyes and damage the capillaries, resulting in dark circles).
- Avoid using too much hot water while washing the face (washing the face with hot water may worsen the swelling and make the dark circles clear).
- Reducing alcohol consumption and salt consumption (consuming too much alcohol or salt will cause you to lose water and cause your eyes to swell, resulting in worsening of the rings).
- Leaving if you smoke (vascular problems that smoking can cause can threaten your life, which can also cause your blood vessels to appear more pronounced and blue).
- The information contained in this article has been compiled from a variety of sources. It should not be used for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes in any way.
- If the cause of under-eye bruises is any health problem, you should definitely go to a doctor.
- If swelling or discoloration is only under a single eye and it gets worse, you should see a doctor.