Diabetes mellitus (diabetes) is one of the most common kalıtsalhastalık in recent times. In short, it is a distressing symptom in conjunction with the rise in blood sugar. These diseases are deterioration mAsIndAki first secretion of pancreatic hormone insulin factor. However, overweight people will be prevented from entering into the cells for use as energy, even if the sugar can still see signs of diabetes secrete insulin. There are 2 types of diabetes.
What are the symptoms of diabetes?
The symptoms of Type 1 diabetes, symptoms first encountered the young population is the growth and development of the slowdown. In a short time, complaining of high blood sugar is added to the table. Accordingly, drinking a lot of water (polydipsia), leaving a lot of urine (polyuria), a team in need come at night to urinate, and the body’s fat burning the waste arises. Personality changes, one of the symptoms of nausea and vomiting. In Type 2 diabetes, appetite created some of the patients tend to gain weight, neck, armpits and groin areas browning may occur. Encountered thickening around the waist, symptoms of type 2 diabetes.
Generally symptoms of diabetes can be summarized as follows:
- Polyuria (frequent urination)
- Polydipsia (frequent drinking)
- Nocturia (the need to urinate at night)
- Nausea and vomiting (being acidic blood condition called diabetic ketoacidosis)
- Dry mouth, dry skin and mucous membranes
- Diabetic ketoacidosis table called secondary developing fast and deep breathing (breathing kusmaull)
- Rotten apple smell of bad breath or rat urine smell is as defined as
- Blurred vision or diabetic nephropathy (diabetic eye disease) symptoms
- Renal failure (diabetic nephropathy), and findings
- Hand, foot and body healing wounds in various places
- Recognized standing and can not be serious, depending on the shoe, difficult healing wounds
- Increased frequency of infections
Treatment of Diabetes
Type 1 diabetes t to patients according to insulin injections and hunger, ensuring control of postprandial glucose content can resume normal life. One hundred percent cure is possible with the pancreas transplant. In Type 2 diabetes, the disease can be achieved in the reduction of new-onset diabetes by reducing the weight ratio of fatty tissue. But advanced type 2 diabetes who can not see the same result despite making the same application. Exercise and movement is in excess of suggestions.
While Type 1 diabetes in the general regimen of insulin administration, treatments for type 2 diabetes in patients with endogenous insulin secretion or a problem with the mechanism of insulin action in tissues generally meant for it. Type 2 diabetes patients with slight residual pancreatic beta cells to increase the synthesis of insulin or insulin senstivite (sensitivity) of enhancement drugs are preferred. Blood sugar regulation in case of failure of the insulin regimen is generally effective.
Will be published in a more detailed and scientific verileryak about diabetes … you can examine the relevant category.
Diabetes (diabetes) about our other articles: