Statistics say it all. More than 2/3 of adults and 3 in every 4 men are overweight. Many health problems inclusive certain types of cancer, diabetes and heart disease, can be traced to excessive weight. The search to lose weight fast is a never ending quest. Today there are all kinds of dieting programs but studies show that only about 2% of “dieters” manage to keep off the weight. The market is filled with so many dieting programs; take the initiative to choose one that caters to your liking but most of all provides the most effective results.
Why do dieters not sustain permanent weight loss?
- Difficulty in changing their way of eating;
- Emphasizing too much the role of genetics and metabolism on losing weight;
- Following the traditional way of dieting that is ineffective.
What is intermittent fasting?
This innovative weight program did away with the common myths on losing weight. The willingness of refraining from eating and drinking for a particular period of time is called intermittent fasting.. Fasting is the simplest method for the body to maintain caloric balance. From time to time, you take a break from eating. Intermittent fasting goes this way: a short fast period then a period of eating and followed by more fasting. In other words, it is an eat stop eat method.
The best option is a 24- hour of intermittent fasting for the purpose of melting body fat and forming lean muscle. Within 12-24 hours of fasting, your body burns as a fuel. Fat loss is permanent as long as you don’t go on a food binge on the days you are not fasting.
Food you can eat
Following the food pyramid is still relevant in designing a diet plan. You still consume the same food in a standard diet. To lose weight fast, you have to eat slightly more on days when you are not fasting.
- Complex carbohydrates such as barley, brown rice, quinoa, oats, sweet potatoes and whole grains;
- Fresh fruits and vegetables;
- Healthy fats from avocado, coconut, flaxseeds, flaxseed oil, nuts, nut butter, mackerels and salmon;
- Lean proteins like chicken, eggs, fish and lean red meat;
- Low fat dairy products;
- Protein powder to meet your protein requirements;
You can drink
- Black Coffee
- Black Tea
- Diet Soda, in moderation
- Herbal and green teas
- Sparkling Water
- Zero calorie drinks
- Alleviate metabolic condition.
- Decrease obsessive compulsive eating.
- Eliminate weight from body fat.
- Improve insulin sensitivity.
- Reduce inflammation.
Intermittent Fasting is different from other plans
- Fast 24 hours once or twice a week, while still never going a day without eating.
- Don’t feel guilty about food. Cheat and binge days are not involved here. Finally, never use fasting as punishment.
- Many people reported that food actually tastes better after fasting.
- Using Eat Stop Eat as a long term strategy is the best option to become slim quickly and a good method to lose weight fast.
Brad Pilon is the author of Eat Stop Eat, and one of the top experts on the science of fasting. He clearly explained the protocol of intermittent fasting that helps overweight people improve their quality of life. Buy the book and you’ll get a 100% money back guarantee if you don’t like it. For inquiry and to start the program pronto, visit: EAT STOP EAT