Clove oil is obtained by distillation method. Good for joint aches, beneficial for diabetes, high blood pressure lowering is among the benefits of carnation oil . Cloves grow abundantly in our country. It contains many vitamins and minerals. For this reason, it is preferred to use oil against diseases.
What are the Benefits of Carnation Oil’s Health?
- It’s good for eye inflammation.
- Good for ears.
- It helps the heresiographs.
- Tiredness is good.
- It destroys the hair in the hair.
- She does hair care.
- Helps your hair grow faster.
How to Apply a Clove Oil Counter
Better toothache is among the benefits of clove oil . It can be applied to the tooth when it has a toothache. At the same time, the removal of odor can also be used to destroy the microbes in the mouth. For these effects, 3 drops of clove oil are dropped into a glass of warm water. This water can be gargled. A piece of cotton can be dipped into this water and put on the tooth.
What are the Benefits of Carnation Oil on the Skin?
- Accents are good.
- Provides skin care.
- The sagging on the skin prevents wrinkles. Delays premature aging.
- Provides skin vitality by increasing blood flow in the skin.
- Moisturizes the skin.
What is Carnation Oil Usage Pattern?
- A few drops of carnation oil are dropped into a glass of water. This water is drinkable.
- When massaging is done, it is one of the usage forms which is preferred. It is advised to mix it with oils such as sesame oil, sweet almond oil when you massage.
How to Apply Clove Oil to Hair?
It is an oil that can be used for hair. Can be applied to hair. Reduce the formation of dandruff on the hair. Gives hair vitality and power. It helps repair fractures. For these effects, olive oil is mixed with clove oil in a hut. The prepared mixture is massaged and applied to the hair. After waiting half an hour, the hair is washed. It is applied to hair this way once a week.
Where is Carnation Oil Used?
Besides being a health benefit, it is also an oil used in many other industries.
- It can be used as an insect repellent. The smell of carnation oil keeps the bugs disturbing. For this effect, you can drop a few drops of insects where you do not want them to come.
- It is often used in the cosmetics sector. Many massage oils are used to pass the headache, particularly in the cream and the lash. Tension is also reduced.
- Soaps are added to perfumes. Its soothing effect and antiseptic properties make it especially used in soap making.
- It is preferred in making cigarettes. Clove oil is used in cigarette making in many countries, especially in Indonesia. Cigarettes produced with oil are thought to be less harmful.
- Can be used for cooking. It adds a different flavor to the dishes.
How to Drink Clove Oil
A cup of water can be drunk by dripping three drops of clove oil .
Where is the Clove Oil Sold?
You can buy clove oil from transcripts and internet sites. You should pay attention to 100% carnation oil when you buy it alone. It is beneficial to choose quality brands for this. It must not contain additives and preservatives.
What is the price of Clove Oil?
It is an oil that can be easily found on many internet sites. 10 ml, 20 ml and 1 LT. The price of 10 ml of clove oil ranges from 30 TL to 40 TL. The price of 20 ml of clove oil is between 40 TL and 50 TL. 1 LT bottles have an average price of 1750 TL.