The jujube is a fruit that most people do not know or hear. It is among the benefits of the junnap that it is good for the cancer, insomnia, relief for the constipation. Looks like olive, a core fruit. It is widely used in Asian countries, in China, since ancient times. It is grown in our country and sold in markets.
- Insomnia is good. The organic compounds inside calm the mind, calms the body. On this count, insomnia is beneficial.
- It regulates blood circulation. Red blood cells are beneficial because of the presence of iron and phosphorus. It sends oxygen to the organs by increasing blood flow. This provides energy boost.
- It helps to weaken. It meets nutritional needs thanks to its low calorie and high protein content. Meals can be consumed as snacks between them. In this regard, they provide little food in meals. He weighs.
- It strengthens the immune system. Contains vitamins A, C, organic compounds, antioxidants to protect against body diseases. At the same time, vitamin C increases the production of white blood cells, the first line of defense of the immune system.
- Strese is good. There is a sedative effect. It acts as a sedative by acting on hormones. Protect your body from stress hormones.
- It is effective against cancer. He noted that the research is still continuing and that it has reduced the spread of cancerous cells.
- Makes skin care. Helps close the wrinkles and scars on the skin. There is anti aging feature. Can be used against skin irritation, sunburn and skin rashes.
- It is good for many skin diseases. It helps to heal psoriasis, eczema, acne and various skin inflammations.
- Relieves digestion. Constituents, cramps and bloating are good with some ingredients in it.
- Blood-cleansing. Removes harmful toxins from the body. It protects against many diseases on this count.
- Good for high blood pressure. Thanks to its potassium in it, it balances blood pressure. Relief of blood vessels balances blood flow and pressure.
- It is a good antioxidant source. Thanks to its antioxidants, it protects against liver oiling, cancer types.
How to Use Jujube?
- Age fruit can be used.
- Dried dried fruit can be consumed as a snack.
- It can be used in tea form.
- It can be used as a prescription.
How long must the jujube be eaten in a day?
It can be consumed in the form of tea or fresh fruit can be eaten. Cholesterol and blood can be eaten throughout the day to dissolve fat. For these effects, 2 jujunes a day should be eaten in the morning on an empty stomach.
What is the other name of the jujube?
People are named with different names. The title is the other commonly used name. It is also called as infurn and crown.
What is the price of jujube fruit?
Jujube is sold in two different forms as fruit juice and as a fresh fruit. You can buy junnap from yada markets from internet sites. The price of jujube fruit juice varies between 7 TL and 15 TL. The cost of jujube culture varies between 25 TL and 50 TL.
What is the Junior Season Season?
Jujube is consumed in September and October as fresh and ripe. From time to time some regions in our country can be consumed until November. It is also sold as dry year round. It is a fruit that should always be consumed.